Frida Kahlo by Eloise (6 years old / Seattle, WA)
Frida Kahlo was a famous painter and is celebrated for her attention to Mexican and indigenous culture. Here are a few lessons we can learn from Frida:
- Embrace what makes you different, even if the world sees it as odd.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Embrace and love your roots.
- Live Colorfully.
- Feel Your Feelings (And Don’t Apologize For It)
Art also available in adult sweatshirt, and kid hoodie.
• 100% ring-spun combed cotton
• Heather colors are 52% ring-spun combed cotton and 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 3.9 oz/y² (132.2 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Envelope neckline
• Three-snap leg closure
*Because this is custom made one at a time when an order is placed, we recommend washing before wear to help the garment get back to it’s softness. (Please follow wash instructions on the care label.)
|Fits Baby Length (inches)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)