Frida Kahlo by Eloise (6 years old / Seattle, WA)
Frida Kahlo was a famous painter and is celebrated for her attention to Mexican and indigenous culture. Here are a few lessons we can learn from Frida:
- Embrace what makes you different, even if the world sees it as odd.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Embrace and love your roots.
- Live Colorfully.
- Feel Your Feelings (And Don’t Apologize For It)
Art also available in kids hoodie, baby bodysuit and adult tee.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
*Because this is custom made one at a time when an order is placed, we recommend washing before wear to help the garment get back to it’s softness. (Please follow wash instructions on the care label.)