It’s December and we are so ready for all the holiday feels!
How about have some fun making salt-dough-ornaments with the family to decorate your Christmas trees or make it part of the gift wrapping?!🎄
*4 cups of all purpose flour
*1 cup of table salt
*1 1/2 cups of warm water
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Knead it into a dough until it's smooth and pliable.
3. After making the dough, roll it out and use cookie cutters to help create the shape. Or create it free hand (as how my daughter likes to make it) as you would model clay.
4. Take a pencil or tooth pick and poke a hole that’s big enough for the string / ribbon to hang from later.
4. Bake it for 1 hour at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
5. Let it cool down completely
6. Decorate it with paint or markers (less messy) and lots of glitter (very messy)!
7. Insert decorative strings / ribbons to complete the ornaments!