Frida Kahlo by Eloise (6 years old / Seattle, WA)
Frida Kahlo was a famous painter and is celebrated for her attention to Mexican and indigenous culture. Here are a few lessons we can learn from Frida:
- Embrace what makes you different, even if the world sees it as odd.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Embrace and love your roots.
- Live Colorfully.
- Feel Your Feelings (And Don’t Apologize For It)
Art also available in adult sweatshirt, and kid hoodie.
• 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
• Athletic Heather is 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Ribbed cuff
*Because this is custom made one at a time when an order is placed, we recommend washing before wear to help the garment get back to it’s softness. (Please follow wash instructions on the care label.)