Frida Kahlo Kids Hoodie
Frida Kahlo by Eloise (6 years old / Seattle, WA)
Frida Kahlo was a famous painter and is celebrated for her attention to Mexican and indigenous culture. Here are a few lessons we can learn from Frida:
- Embrace what makes you different, even if the world sees it as odd.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Embrace and love your roots.
- Live Colorfully.
- Feel Your Feelings (And Don’t Apologize For It)
Art also available in adult sweatshirt, and baby bodysuit.
• 80% ring-spun cotton, 20% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.3 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Double-layered hood
• No drawcords
• Kangaroo pouch pocket with a hidden opening for earphone cord
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
• Twin needle stitching detailing
*Because this is custom made one at a time when an order is placed, we recommend washing before wear to help the garment get back to it’s softness. (Please follow wash instructions on the care label.)
|Length (inches)||17 ¼||18 ⅞||20 ½||22 ⅜||24 ⅜|
|Width (inches)||15 ⅜||16 ⅛||16 ⅞||18 ⅛||19 ¼|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||14 ⅝||15 ¾||16 ⅞||18 ½||20 ⅛|