Frida Kahlo Tee (Adult)
Frida Kahlo by Eloise (6 years old / Seattle, WA)
Frida Kahlo was a famous painter and is celebrated for her attention to Mexican and indigenous culture. Here are a few lessons we can learn from Frida:
- Embrace what makes you different, even if the world sees it as odd.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Embrace and love your roots.
- Live Colorfully.
- Feel Your Feelings (And Don’t Apologize For It)
Art also available in kids hoodie, baby bodysuit and adult sweatshirt.Product Details:
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
|Sleeve length (inches)||15 ⅝||17||18 ½||20||21 ½||22 ¾||24 ¼||25 ¼|